A powerful tool that allows clients to review current debt details, create new debt & case matters and exchange instructions.
Liberate B2C extends the comprehensive functionality of the DebtimeSQL into the clients' own premises. Via a secure Internet connection users are able to submit and receive instructions and review individual cases. Error rates are reduced and a full audit-trail of all transactions is maintained.
The system allows debtors to make online secure credit and debit card payments and furthermore clients can enter transaction details of payments received directly ensuring that client and users systems are kept ‘in sync’.
Liberate B2C – Administrator Utility
Security and Control - Internet enabled applications demand absolute security of access and integrity of data. The B2C Administration Utility contains everything a user needs to ensure maximum data security and access control.
Liberate B2C – Standard Edition
• Live web-based 24/7 On-line case tracking
• 128 bit encryption and password protection
• Customizable ‘look & feel’
• User-definable data ‘views’
• Case and matter information review
• New instruction submission
• Case & Usage Statistics Package
• Efficient ‘Sort & Search’ facilities
• View case history on-line with:
Integral document viewer
Integral e-mail viewer
• Enhanced submission facilities including:
‘Bulk’ entry for volume work and Individual case transactions
• Access to library of pre-defined reports
• Access to end-user Report Generator
• Online credit/debit card payments
“The ability to interface directly over the Internet via B2C is a crucial and major benefit. For a firm to be able to offer clients direct access (via a secure Internet connection) to their own cases and enable them to quickly and easily submit on-line instructions, was perceived by our steering group as a great benefit for the future. As you can imagine, such a facility improves the whole debt management process enormously. If you improve the speed and accuracy with which you communicate with both your clients and their customers you have improved the overall efficiency of the whole process. This undoubtedly improves your firm’s overall profitability.” Jane Dunlop, Clark Willmott.